Cacao Grafted Seedlings – P18.00 (UF-18 Variety)
Cacao Non-Grafted Seedlings – P5.00
WE DELIVER SEEDLINGS ANYWHERE!!
Where to buy cacao seedlings in the Philippines?
If you are in Luzon and Visayas, we do delivery through Container Van, Barge and Crates, pallet (Tarema).
Pick up point – until port. Minimum order 500 pcs only!
If you are in Bukidnon Area, we offer free delivery if minimum order.
La Coriana Nursery is one of the largest wholesale tree nurseries in Mindanao, serving clients in Caraga, Davao Oriental, Davao del Norte, Sarangani, Cotabato, Leyte, Bohol providing the highest quality trees, shrubs, and service in the green industry. For more info. please see me in person or call/text the number above or contact Mrs. Alietra P. Coriana at Don Carlos, Bukidnon for order and Quotation. or you may add, visit and like our FB Page, LA CORIANA NURSERY. WE ARE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU!!
Little facts about Cacao:
- Forastero, Criollo and Trinitario are the main cultivars of Cacao.
- You need about 400 beans to produce a pound of chocolate.
- Cacao’s finish product, the chocolate has properties that fight Heart disease; thanks to flavonoids.
- The Mayan Indians of ancient Mesoamerica were the first to discover the wonderful enchanting properties of the cocoa bean around the year 600 AD.
- Cocoa was exported to Europe in 1585 but the first chocolate bar was not made until 1847.
- Throughout the world, the annual cocoa production is 4.5 million tons led by Ivory Coast and Ghana.
Is this the one you are searching online? Looking for more similar ads? We just transferred to FosalePH.net. Maybe we have it there.