A brand new multi level modern contemporary house exclusively located at an enviable position overlooking the Cebu’s 4 major cities. The prime and the last of its kind in a stunning 280° unobstructed view of Cebu City skyline built over 700 feet above sea level. This immaculately designed masterpiece features a wide 24-meter east facing frontage allowing all rooms and areas of the house facing towards the breathtaking view of Metro Cebu. Special features includes infinity swimming pool, sky deck with garden patio, entertainment center, gym, recreation area and an elevator catering to all 4 levels of the house. The property is located along Cebu South Hills Road right across Dungawan Garden Restaurant easily accessible from any points of Metro Cebu.
– 6 Bedrooms
– 6 Toilet and Baths
– 4 spacious car garage
– 4 Storage rooms
– 4 storey house
– Elevator (Mitsubishi)
– Infinity swimming pool
– Powder room
– Generator set room
– 280° overlooking Sky Deck view with garden patio, gym, entertainment and recreation center
– Floor to ceiling tempered glass windows and sliding doors (UV and heat protected)
– Own fresh water supply system (deep well submersible pump)
– 700sqm (7,535 sqft) and 200sqm (2,153 sqft) floor and lot area respectively.
– Fully furnished with brand new furnitures and appliances.
– Fiber optic internet connection
– Automatic remote controlled “open/ close” Main Gate
– Free 1 year security guard personel service. (optional)
– Electronic Smart Door Lock
– 24 hours HD CCTV and alarm systems.
– Solar Power System (Saves at least 40% of monthly electric bill)
– FREE Lifetime monthly subdivision dues and membership.
– FREE Lifetime monthly water supply bill.
– 5 mins SRP (SM Seaside, Ocean Park, IL Corso, Universal Hotels and Resorts)
– 5 mins future Arena and SRP IT Center
– 5 mins Uptown and Downtown Cebu
– 10 mins Ayala/Cebu Business Park
– 13 mins Cebu IT Park
– 15 mins Airport (Via new Cebu-Cordova “3rd bridge”)
for interested buyer contact 0945 716 5848
Is this the one you are searching online? Looking for more similar ads? We just transferred to FosalePH.net. Maybe we have it there.